19/09/2010

If you're hungry take a nap, if you're drunk take a nap, if you're heart-broken take a nap. Nap's the result for everything.

DSC_0425i
DSC_0426i
DSC_0415i
DSC_0428i
DSC_0438i
Cut my fringe again today cause it was so annoyingly long and looked horrible. Bought FINALLY gold nail polish!! Been waiting to have the chance to buy it and it finally came just like that. Lovin it and I think it looks pretty cool. I also found this super comfy and awesome vintage jumper, it just like called my name at the store. I went to this cute japanese store with my friend. They sell different kinds of japanese food and ornaments there, I could buy almost everything from there, but this time I had to settle for strawberry soda, soytoffee and very weird looking biscuits.

4 comments:

  1. you remind me so much of agynes deyn! and i love the sweater :)

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog - it is brilliant. love the nails + jumper.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hair. love your nails. love those treats.
    and i'm kind of obsessed with your sweater <3

    so happy i found another great read today; will definitely be coming back for more.

    take care
    xx
    kelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the jumper and the nail polish! so agree with your topic! ;)

    Nici from www.set-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete