30/10/2010

All hallows eve

DSC_0077i
DSC_0128i
DSC_0133i
DSC_0138i
DSC_0148i
DSC_0147i
DSC_0161i
I spent an awesome (early) halloween with my friends today! We went to the mall to creep people out and took some amazing pictures outside after dark. I was most likely some kind of dead brain-eating japanese asian school girl... atleast my friends said I looked like "Hey I've just eaten your dog, wan't to be next?" and watching peoples reactions on the streets we probly achieved what we wanted to and had a blast together!
Now I feel super sleepy and my feet are dead because of all the walking and jumping and everything so I should probly give in and go to bed soon.
And I have to mention that halloween is one of my favourite holiday and I'm sooo excited that we'll have a costume day next friday at school having the theme of halloween!! I'm so happy that I'll be able to dress up twice this year because of it.

1 comment:

  1. this outfit is brilliant! i'm just staying in my pyjamas for halloween :')

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete