13/10/2010

Don't like what you see in the mirror? Well turn your head away from it and dream of what you'd want to see.

DSC_0483i
DSC_0505i
DSC_0506i
Bought some new movies. I've been dying to get Marie Antoinette for ages but i've been too lazy to buy it, Juno is just so cool and awesome movie and Trainspotting sounds cool and interesting.
I finally found a pair of high waisted blue shorts from the h&m's kids department!! I'm soo super happy!
Lil goodies; got the moisture kick from my aunt, she knows I can have a super frizzy hair when winter comes♥, decided to try out h&m's facial mask cause I've never had, and bought a new sharpener for my make up pencils.

2 comments:

  1. aww! marie antoinette! that's one of my favs movies! :)
    hey your blog is so cute :) and i have a proposition for you: i'll follow you if you follow me :D what do you think? i'll be waiting for your answer :D have a nice day and a great weekend
    xoxo
    Pawi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE all those films!

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete