08/10/2010

Moments you live for...

DSC_0237iiiiii
DSC_0220i
DSC_0157i
DSC_0097i
DSC_0032i
DSC_0107i
DSC_0266i
DSC_0274i
Picture heavy post today cause we decided with my friend to go out for the evening and take fall pictures of the neighbourhood. We had sooo much fun and took some ingredible pictures! Now I really remember why I loove photographing, it's so amazing to capture beatiful moments and make them rememberable.
I love the leafs that have fallen down on the ground, I adored the little daisy my friend found on the sidewalk, i was shitting in my pants in the late evening when we visited the abandoned shacks nearby hearing footsteps in the woods, at the same time I enjoyed all of those moments.
I'll be heading of to Sweden tomorrow cause my bro won a free cruise and I was asked to tag along. I love Stockholm soo much and can't wait to see the city again in its fall dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment