16/10/2010

STOP THE TRAFFIC BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, YOU WONT GET ANY YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE TODAY

DSC_0518i
DSC_0522ii-horz
DSC_0533i
DSC_0541i
DSC_0537i
The fall has completely come. The leafs look amazing or they've already fallen and it's damn cold outside.
I wore this outfit today when I visited the store and liked it so much that I decided to freeze my ass of if necessary to get pics of it. I sooo want the tripod and the remote for my cam, it's so annoying to take pics with a selftimer  while the cam's laying somewhere without a real support.
What I'm wearing:
plaid-shirt: h&m
fakefur-vest: DIY
jeans: h&m
shoes: random
canvas bag: dinsko(reaaally old)


4 comments:

  1. i like the pictures! cute blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your camera is so good! Which one do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan Li - I have Nikon D5000 :3

    ReplyDelete