19/10/2010

Turn on the light so you won't get lost.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been listning to metro station like crazy for atleast a week now! Few years ago I was totally into it and was a fan. I still like their cd, it's fun and fresh and it's easy to listen to. I've had many laughs listening to it and will still have I believe.
I'm suuuper boreed!! Feels like I don't have a life after school(well I really don't!!) I just come home and start eating and being at comp. I'd want to be out there with friends but I don't have that many  friends and the ones I have like to be alone or have always something going on.

That is why I've been amusing (and making myself suffer) by watching Justin Bieber mvs: Yeah I know!! I'm desperate but atleast they amuse me and make me laugh because they make me think of my friends friend who came up yesterday out of nowhere to talk to her. He ended up talking with me and trying to annoy me by singing Baby and he also tried to steal my shoes just to make me flip it!! I didn't even know him and he tried something like that so it was pretty hilarious.  It was also refreshing that he knew how to answer to my sarcasm. He wasn't offended and we had fun.

I'm in love with these overknees I bought from Stockholm. They're so comfortable and I don't have to pull them up all the time. the print is also very cute I think and overknees are always awesome cause then I'm able to use shorts much longer!

5 comments:

  1. in the past, i'd this cd too. i really liked metro station but THIS cd is shit. you have to agree this. really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. metrostation rocks! :)

    lovely :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so cute! I love your socks, and whathisname from Metro Station? The one with tats? he's pretty awesome. :D Ook, and thanks so much for the comment! We're finally at 500 (and counting) followers, a new post and a giveaway next post :) Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panda - Yeha trace is totally awesome!! :D I love his tats and piercings :33

    ReplyDelete