09/10/2010

why do people want to have an all american dream?

DSC_0313ii-horzi
DSC_0298i
DSC_0283i
One teeny tiny post before i head of towards Stockholm!!
While I was having my exam week and was avoiding reading for my history exam I painted my nails with the US flag. My first time try so it's not that beatiful but i like them super much, they look so cool with simple outfits especially when there's black and/or grey in them♥
Bought new jeans few days ago. I just saw these in h&m and decided to try if I could fit in this size. I tried them out and they fit almost perfectly so I checked the prize. I was sooo surprised that they were just around 10 euros!! They are just the right colour and the shape is amazing(=my ass won't be showing of ). But yesterday I realized i could.ve had taken a pair that was one size smaller, cause these are bit loose on me. But I love them anyways♥
This is what's in my bag atm. Showed in the super small bag I use when I'm of to somewhere. I'm really surprised I was able to with that pile there but at the same time I'm super happy!

2 comments:

  1. Your nails are awesome! And your hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh LOVE the nails !!

    ReplyDelete