09/11/2010

Flying like a fish under water.

DSC_0444i
DSC_0462i
DSC_0482i
DSC_0489i
DSC_0499i
DSC_0495i
It snowed today and it has been bit cold for the past few days. But I'm not complaining, I like winter tho it's cold because then I'm able to wear big and comfy knits, different kinds of wool socks and cute beanies as much as I like. The only problem is that i should find a new winter coat but I'm unable to find one just for the job... well search is still on and I hope I'll find a good one soon so that I wouldn't have to freeze my ass off.
I've been a bit more tired than usual and days have gone through in a fog. I would just want to curl up inside blankets and watch movies with awesome people. Shit my room is such a mess everyday I come from school because I'm having huge clothing crises in the morning so there's clothes and things all over and where they don't belong.
Only thing i really miss from summer is that back then it was warm in my room and my hands weren't frozen all the time. Feels like I should wear mittens indoors but it makes one more excuse to wear more and more knits on top of each other!


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos.
    MARIE ANTOINETTE. <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juno was such an awesome movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these photos! Your room is so awesome! Thanks for the sweet sweet comment! So sorry for my late reply, I've been ill! I juts did a new post though, so it's all good. haha. Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. these movies are brilliant!!

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete