25/12/2010

I think that I love you too much

DSC_0120i
DSC_0119i
DSC_0124i
Dr. Martens in rare Sea Blue♥
DSC_0066i
Skins complete seasons 1-4
DSC_0074i
Donnie Darko
DSC_0085i
Lola by Marc Jacobs
DSC_0091i
Vampires from Dracula to Twilight ( I♥vampires NOT Twilight)
DSC_0100i
High-waisted Cheap Monday jeans
DSC_0109i
Cute plaid shirt
DSC_0112i
Overly adorable heart-printed chiffon dress
DSC_0139ii
Flanel jammies+ I finally got a tripod and the remote for my camera!!
DSC_0092i
Sushi mealkit
DSC_0147i
Crazy Colour hair dye

Here's some of the things I got as Christmas gifts. I was so amazed that I got almost everything I asked for and a whole lot of more. I had some much fun today and am anxiously waiting to start watching Skins and wearing my new lil baby Docs. I've completely fallen in love with them, theyre just the right size and they're just so soft and adorable I'd want to wear them all the time.

7 comments:

  1. You got such lovely things! Do you open your presents on the 24th?

    Http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we do :D, because everyone's (granparents etc.) here on Christmas eve and on 25th they'll be laying at home relaxing, so we'll open the gifts while they're still here :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh all these presents, and photos are amazing! I love your blog... eek and is that PINK HAIR DYE I SEE MUTHA FUCKA? Im excited.. panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that's an amazing selection of prezzies - I'm so jealous, especially of the cheap monday jeans and thos cute pjs!
    and thos docs are frikkin rad.
    Lucky thing!
    Love the blog.
    I have a new post up on my blog. Drop by if you like, or follow me – it would make my day!
    http://sartorialstardom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh i'm so jealous of your doc martens! I really want some black patent ones

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete