16/12/2010

IF PEOPLE ARE TOO TIRED TO HEAR YOUR SWEET VOICE YOU CAN AS WELL CALL THEM DEAD

TILE_01
Watched Lord of the Rings - the Fellowship of the Ring.
Feeling sooo utterly tired, school's a pain in the ass tho I got good grades from the last period and I'd just love to sleep for the whole day and just stay in bed. Well atleast I'm able to watch movies after school and eat yummy brownies in bed because the holidays are so near.
Still four days left with school and I'm coursing that I must go to the school on Saturday, bye bye the long a waited Saturday curled up inside the covers.
Sunday spent sleeping will also stay as a dream, I'll probly be going to some sort of a Christmas party. Looking forward to it anxiously.
(I'd sooo want to watch THE TWO TOWERS at this very second... maybe I will?)

1 comment: