05/12/2010

Take me where the snow queen and fairies dance around so that my true self can once again be found

DSC_0025iii
DSC_0046ii
DSC_0070ii
DSC_0063ii
fade_01
DSC_0052ii
Atm when I'm looking outside it feels like a winter wonderland. Everything is covered with white snow and it's so silent. It feels so magical, as if at any second there could be elfs and snow faries dancing around.
I've been taking pictures and spending time inside in my favourite jumper and eating too much chocolate chip and gingerbread cookies, been longing for this kind of relaxment for few weeks and now I've deserved it after my exams. I'll have tomorrow of too and I'm so happy because of it. Long weekends are the best!

7 comments:

  1. Those pictures look amazing! I love the 5th one! Everything looks like a mysterious magical wonderland! :)

    http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely photos, i like the look of your jumper! Now following yoous :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jumper is so lovely! and what camera do you use? your photos are always beautiful!

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys! :3
    Victoria - I use Nikon D5000

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures :-) you're really pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete