20/12/2010

we all are stars whether we liked it or not

DSC_0224i
DSC_0231i
DSC_0250i
DSC_0246ii
Made a cross ring out of black wire my dad had given me sometime. I was bored and I had been planning to try making something like this and I'm super happy with the outcome!

Got our old Christmas lights from the garage and made my room a bit christmassy ♥

Went through my closet and found this super cool vintage leather jacket which is my granma's old. I've only digged the shoulder pads off and made the shoulders bit smaller because I would'd drowned in them in their original size. But yeah I realized it's super comfy and warm and the colour is awesome.

5 comments:

  1. THAT RING IS SO COOL! You did a fantastic job on it :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so lovely blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, do you have an email? i would like to send you something

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy from www.glamourblog.tk
    MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR!

    ReplyDelete