31/12/2010

DSC_0158i
DSC_0169i
DSC_0178i
DSC_0182i
DSC_0187i
Wow it's New Years eve! The year has gone by so fast that I can hardly believe it.
Yay I did it!! I dyed my hair finally! I really love it, though I had to bleach the ends of my hair twice before I was able to put the colours on them. But it was worth it!
I bought few new things yesterday such as a new plaid shirt, a new tee and big dotted tights. Am also wearing my baby docs, granpas old vintage hat and I found this cool keyboard bag from my closet.
I'll be heading down to my friends place to celebrate New Years. Have a fab time spending your own!

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO AWESOME! I love everything, the rad hair, the outfit. Your my new favorite blog. Period. panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hairstyle and that ring! Where did you get the ring?!

    xo
    Alan
    unconventionalmorning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete