06/01/2011

hair_tips
DSC_0366i
DSC_0374i
I got soo tired with the dark hair ( I had had it for over 4 months in a row and I'm known to dye my hair too much) so I went to the store and bought some bleach and dye and put them on my head. I kinda like the result, it's this cute reddish light brown or something. It seems bit darker in the pictures than irl.
Made this cross necklace to fit with my cross ring. I've totally fallen in love with my mums old silk shirt. It's so cool, I never feel too warm or too cold while I'm wearing it.

4 comments:

  1. dwjcwojfowcxal, that cat jumper, i love it :o xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I totally agree with caroline (^^^^^), I was like; wha? Whut? WHAT?? I WANT.

    And yeah, your hair is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pig print and the shirt.hope you visit back x

    ReplyDelete