03/01/2011

Tried out some different kinds of hairstyles because I've started to get more and more excited about my hair atm.
DSC_0261i
I really love fistail braids and I'm so glad that I'm able to make them to myself now.
DSC_0282i
This cute french braid thingy that goes around my head succeeded rather good and I'm quite happy with it.
DSC_0299i
Cute high bun.
DSC_0308i
Found this cute cap from my bros hat shelf.
DSC_0318i
Pretty ordinary ponytail but I added a flower brooch that I've made out of old jeans.

5 comments:

  1. cute looks, i like the fishtail look in the first image!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment!

    i was also thinking of making something similar, maybe a collared dress in navy blue velvet :)

    i am in LOVE with the hair by the way

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i really love your blog, HOWW do you do that plait over the head thing? i've attempted like a trillion times to do it but it just won't look like yours haa. please could yo do a tutorial on it? following :)

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete