07/04/2011

Lets make life our own little game

DSC_0763i
amelie2_
amelie3_
amelie4_
DSC_0767i
Finally went to the hairdresser! The haircut isn't excactly what I wanted but I won't die, I can always cut it again in a few months. I was aiming for a more even bob so that it would've been easy to handle, but well hairdressers really like layering so... But atleast the colour came out okay and I was able to but pink on top of it. I'm really liking the powderish shade of pink.

Watched Amélie because I didn't have school today and I was bored. It's such a pretty movie and Audrey Tatou is so beautiful and lovely actress, that I could watch her perform for hours(+ I really love French).

6 comments:

  1. your blog is realllly lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love that your channeling an Amelie cut - she's so lovely, and such a good movie. Great hair band too, the one I had from Primark broke :'( Currently blogging from a spanish internet cafe where NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH. I had to do a little mime dance to ask for the passwords... hahah. Hoping to post again as soon as I get home. Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. magical

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete