10/05/2011

"I want love or death. That's it."

DSC_0339i
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DSC_0338i
SURPRISE!
Went to the hairdresser today to get my hair properly cut and dyed because it was so grown out  and well the dark colour came up to my mind last night so I'm dark again! Well dark hair suits me the best because I'm naturally so dark haired and now I don't have to go dye it again soon since it's so close to my natural colour.
I'm completely in love with the cut. It's easy and almost identical with what I wanted which was Natalie Portman's hair when she was playing Mathilda in Léon. I love the character and the movie. Not only do I have the Mathilda cut I also found this lace cardigan in my closet which is soo similar with the cardi Mathilda had in the movie.

2 comments:

  1. you look very pretty that style really suits you, I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah your haircut is so cute! Love it. And cute cardigan ;)


    x
    ANPOVB

    ReplyDelete