29/05/2011

Snow White's back

Picture 963ii
Picture 978ii
Picture 966i
Picture 977i
My birthday was on the 27th day, I'm getting old yippeeh! And today I had a b-day party for the relatives. I've eaten so much cake and goods I can't believe it. I also dyed my hair black back in the week, the dark brown the hairdresser put on my head had faded into really icky light brown. Dyed this with some black semipermanent colour so it might or might not fade and I'll be cool with either one. It's just rather funny to hear people think I look asian or japanese with this hair just because it's black although I have zero asian features. Snow White is also one thing people reckon me for when my hair's completely black with bangs. First thing one of my friends said when she saw me was "Hey Snow White's back.".

This is what I wore for the occasion: white shirt with embroidered collar: VINTAGE(mum's old♥), shorts: VINTAGE+DIY, brown belt: VINTAGE, wedges: BIANCO

Looking "awfully" vintage but mum's old clothes are so cute. I'm so excited now that I found more of them. This shirt is absolutely lovely and comfortable. Also found some other shirts and tops and this extremely amazing see through dress which will be so great for the summer.

4 comments:

  1. Happpy birtthdayyy :) really cool outfit, love the shirt!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. why won't u answer to any of the comments? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - Well I haven't been answering to the comments on my blog because I've just completely forgotten or I might've answerred to them on peoples own blogs so the thanks and answers are received directly. I've also on some scale felt like no one cares if I even answer so it has reduced my replies. It doesn't mean I'm not happy and delighted to receive lovely comments or questions or anything between but it hass just felt like it.
    I can start answerring to the comments I get if it makes someone happy. Is there something you'd want to ask or get a reply to anonymously? Feel free to tell me :).

    ReplyDelete