16/06/2011

Caress me like the grass under my feet

DSC_0817i
DSC_0827i
DSC_0818i
DSC_0824ii
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cropped shirt: CHEAP MONDAY, shorts: VINTAGE, brown belt: VINTAGE

I've been pretty busy and tired after I started at my summer job last week, that's the biggest reason I haven't been posting although I would've wanted to. Having the day off I had the chance to wear my new Cheap Monday shirt my aunt bought me. It's made of this sheer extremely light fabric and I love it because it's cropped and not full lenght. Just perfect to wear with high waisted shorts or skirts. I also cut my hair a bit shorter and straighter which is a dream come true. I have no idea when my hair was even lenght the last time. The black semiperm colour has also faded to brown. It's unbelievable how happy I am with my hair at the moment it's just so me.

1 comment: