04/06/2011

School's out!

Picture 998
Picture 1009
Picture 1010
Picture 1015
Picture 1020
top: H&M, skirt: VINTAGE, bag: VINTAGE, hat: VINTAGE, shoes: CONVERSE


My outfit for today. I'll spent the evening drinking and eating with few of my friends who'll come over soon. We're going to celebrate the ending of our school year and we'll head of to the nearby beach which is so small it's almost private. The weather is also suberb so it wont definelately kill the mood. I hope we can stay out for the whole night!

5 comments:

  1. ohh so beautiful!<3
    lovely skirt and you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thelma - Thank you sweety! I'm adoring it way too much at the moment glad you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! you've a great style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very jealous of your hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. etta - thank you!

    emily - ooh thank you! this is quite strange because I'm really jealous of your hair. that was such a lovely comment it made my day! thank you <3

    ReplyDelete