17/08/2011

Image34
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image35
School started yesterday and I wore my new Wednesday dress for the first time. Mum bought it for me to cheer me up as the trip we had been planning got cancelled. I was really disappointed because it was the only trip we had been planning and it would had been the high point of my summer. Atleast cancelling the trip made me save up some money although I just ordered five new movies, in fact they should arrive tomorrow if I'm lucky.
Am I the only one jizzing about fall coming up? It means dressing up in layers, comfy knits, coats and jackets, colourful tights and knee-highs, boots...
 + Halloween is also coming. Though it's still over two months till we'll get there I'm already planning what to wear. It made me so happy yesterday when dad said I looked like a murderous lil girl, that I reminded him of Christina Ricci's Wednesday Addams. Could compliments get any better? 

5 comments:

  1. you are not the only one. i loooove fall :)))) and cute dress!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!
    love, www.wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like ALICE PRACTICE ! :) Love your haircut.

    ReplyDelete