01/09/2011

Image90
I've been suffering from this nasty flu for about two weeks now hoping I'll get better soon enough. Feeling really tired all the time and  wouldn't want to do anything else than lay in my bed under the covers, read books and watch movies.
SnapShot_Image3
Bought Septembers ELLE. I can't believe how pretty Kirsten Dunst is, everything in her is so admirably beautiful. I'm especially jealous of her hair, it's just so blonde and the cut is perfect.
Image9
Finally got my hands on Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola. I really adore Lola and daisy from Jacobs and this little one is not an exception. It has this really weird kind of scent I feel drawn to, can't really put my finger on what it is but it's really adorable and makes me feel like it's Autumn.(+ Jacobs fragrance bottles are way too pretty)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wore this for school today. That skirt is extremely comfortable, it's made of this light jersey and I got for a tenner at the supermarket. Been wearing it a lot.
Few songs I've found just a few days ago and am really adoring at the moment.

Olivia inspi' Reira - Wish

Olivia inspi' Reira - A Little Pain

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful purchases! Lola is such a lovely feminine scent, isn't it? I bought it for my mum and I have Daisy, so I can borrow it whenever I like! Marc Jacobs fragrances are so nice and the bottles are too pretty.

    I definitely have to pick up that issue of Elle tomorrow! I adore Kristen Dunst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore your hair! i've cut my hair l;ike that before but it's always a disaster because my hair is so thin and fine, even hairspray doesn't do much to it! i've been meaning to get this month's elle too and lola! <3

    Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove Kirsten Dunst!

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is cute, i am liking the necklace :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit, you look like the typical schoolgirl only WAY cooler, hotter etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is so perfect¬!!!~~kirsten dunst is a dream in that issue!

    ReplyDelete