06/10/2011

Made a few purchases few days ago when I found myself checking out h&m's sales racks. Found an extremely soft navy blue button up shirt and a super lovely floral skirt. I'm really in need of new skirts, I'm wearing out the few skirts I own.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
shirt: h&m skirt: h&m shoes: Dr Martens cross: ebayImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also finished knitting my jumper. I'm so pleased with the result and it's really comfortable and warm since it's almost completely made of wool. Perfect for the really autumny weather we're having; constant rain and gusty wind.

3 comments:

  1. love your style as usual! i'm doing a "cool hair" post on my blog and was wondering whether i could use one of your photos from your blog? ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. vickileestyle - thank you! :) and yeah sure you can, link me the post if you want. I'd love to see it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord. I love your hair!
    And at this moment probably everything about you.

    xoxo Eeve

    ReplyDelete