31/10/2011

The one who drowned in the lake

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
pictures take by my lovely friend W
So this is how I looked last Friday at my friends birthday party. This year I ended up looking like a drowned Catholic school girl, what is it with me and (un)dead little girls.But long story short, I had a blast and I hope so did the others. I'll be dressing up again next Friday because we have our schools costume day dued to that date and I can always use an excuse to dress up creepily at school.

3 comments:

  1. that dress is so cute on you! I think your dr marten oxfords and frilly white socks would look adorable with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. stacysaddleshoes - thank you! Well actually I have worn this dress with my dr martens and white frilly socks :D just haven't taken any picture of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow too beautiful! :3
    From where come this cute dress? I want one like that but i never find it :(...
    xx

    ReplyDelete