28/11/2011

NEW HAIR
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was bored and wanted to blog about something so I made these seizure gifs of my new hair. I had already gotten a bit sick and tired with the boring monotone brown in my hair and I wanted to try the bleach I had bought during fall... and this is the outcome. At first it just looked all creepy and quite ugly really, but I've grown really fond of it. I'm still thinking about cutting my fringe a bit shorter but it will be left to see. 
I'm trying to get better grip on blogging because I really like it, but me being sick all the time has really taken it's toll.

7 comments:

  1. fuck you're hair is totally insaneeee! i've been considering dying my hair for ages now but i had never thought of dying it in a sort of gradient - looks incredible oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh lovely! your hair is so cool!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!


    www.weareocean.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. O man you look so cool! still wish i could pull of hair like yours..

    ReplyDelete
  5. vickileestyle - thank you soo much! <3

    Bérénice ♥ - aawz thanks :3

    Thelma - thank you dear <3

    Paperstars - glad you like it, thanks :3

    Panda - oh my god, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'seizure' tehehe gifs are the way forward!

    ReplyDelete