05/01/2012

Been making different kinds of lace collars for my jumpers and pullovers, just to give them something extra. Here are few of them. I've also made smaller ones and tried using black thread on these specific models.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one has a bit of a floral thing going on. 
Went through some old crafts books
 I've gotten from relatives for instructions,
and I assume those are supposed to be petals.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This ones quite typical but I'm really adoring it at the moment.
It reminds me of  children's clothing during the early 1900's to 1950's.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also dyed my hair few days ago. Now it's this kind of seafoamy greenish blue I don't know what, but dad says it looks as if my hair's all moldy haha. I'm really into braiding my hair onto these little braids and putting them up with bobby pins and different kinds of hair clips. 

So what do you think of these collars? I'd love to hear your opinions and thoughts about them 

11 comments:

  1. Nice hair and photos styl.I like your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair and photos styl.I like your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is so so so gorge, really wanna dye my hair purple or something. your collars are really beautiful too xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oon hämmentynein koskaan juuri nyt, ootko sä suomalainen!!
    mulle ei oo tullut _KOSKAAN_ mieleen että olisit suomalainen, mut OOTKO SUOMALAINEN!! oon niin hämmentynyt, kun oon kommentoinut sulle varmaan sata vuotta englanniksi ::D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elee - Thank you ^^

    vickyleestyle - Thanks! You really should try something out it's really fun :3

    L▲UR▲ - Thank you :3

    Thelma - Joo olen :D Mikä anto ilmi? :D Ja älä hämmenny!(ainakaan liikaa) :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. kun olit saanut joululahjaksi liisa ihmemaassa!! :D olin silleen että EI HITSI SUOMENKIELINEN KANSI!
    oot ihana<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thelma - aah okei :D sä oot <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the collars are adorable! and I really like your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww so cute! And your hair...<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are beautiful - and so your blog is.
    following you.

    http://llkillu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete