16/02/2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SnapShot_Image477
SnapShot_Image455
SnapShot_Image479
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
dress: urban outfitters  hat: vintage tights: lindex belt: vintage boots: second hand

This was my outfit yesterday and you can probably notice my hair's looking different from the last time. Had Monday off school and I didn't really have anything else to do so i grabbed my bleach and covered my hair with it. Also toned it pinkish with my pink hair dye. It's really weird to look in the mirror and well sometimes it feels like my black brows collide with the lighter hair, but I kinda like it. All in all the look quite cute together.

7 comments:

  1. OH GOD oooot niin ihana! rakastan tota uutta tukkaa!! näyttää ihan mielettömän söpöltä, aaaawww!! oot ihana<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink hair suits you so nicely! super gorgeous oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything! the new hair looks so cool, and don't worry about the brow/light hair deal, always looks rad I think to have dark brows and light hair :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks grand!
    daisymai
    http://invisableone.blogspot.com/
    xi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elee. - Thank you! :3

    Thelma - Aaaaw, kiitos tosi paljon! <33

    vickileestyle - Thank you so much! <3

    Panda - Aaaw thank you!

    Daisy-Mai - Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your hair you remind me of a pixie

    www.unicorn-taxidermy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete