10/03/2012


I've been studying for my finals so I've mostly just sat at home looking awful etc. but I've distracted myself from reading once in a while by making these cute little things. Detachable lace collars make outfits so versatile, especially when you have several ones you can change the look just by changing the collar. All of the ones I made are the type that'll go around your neck and is buttoned up on the back. The base in each one is the same, I just adjusted the look with decorations and details.
DSC_0930ii
DSC_0928ii
White lace collar with sharp edges, decorated with different sized pearls.
DSC_0935ii
DSC_0938i
Black lace collar with petal design, decorate with small pearls.
DSC_0945i
DSC_0952i
White lace collar with petal design.
DSC_0971i
DSC_0971ii
Black lace collar with sharp edges, decorated wit small pearls.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh they are beyond gorgeous!

    rogue-and-creep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so super adorable! i'd wear them with everything xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, they're so lovely! Beautiful job :D
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ katie rebecca noble~ -aaw thank you! :3

    vickileestyle - oh my god, thank you so much! ^^

    Caroline Ergy Erg - Thank you soo much! :33

    noora - glad you like it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. lady these are great!
    you're gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the collars! I'd love to know how you did them :)

    ReplyDelete