23/05/2012

THE ARTIST
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A DANGEROUS METHOD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE AVENGERS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DARK SHADOWS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay so i decided to make a post about some movies I saw at the theaters during April and early May.

THE ARTIST: Went to see this all by myself which was a rather great decision I think because it really let me get drawn into the movie. I really liked the fact it was a black and white silent film which seemed really traditional yet had some tiny twists here and there which made it a bit more intriguing to watch and separated it out of the old silent film genre.

A DANGEROUS METHOD: I had been waiting for this movie and got really sad when it was said to come directly on to dvd. But gladly it didn't and I got to see it in the theaters. I really liked it as I deeply enjoy this kind of historical movies, although the plots may be rather romanticized and a bit off-leading. But I'm really interested in psychology and that was what made me want to see this film, and well Keira Knightley playing in a costume drama and Michael Fassbender and Viggo Mortensen playing two great visionaries of psychology...(+ I really adored the wardrobe of it! Made me want to become a dressmaker for plays!)

THE AVENGERS: Yeah I adore The Avengers, both the movie and the characters. I've seen all the movies pre The Avengers except The Incredible Hulk and I've adored them to bits. This made me anxiously wait for the movie where I could see all of the adorable characters work together while trying to save the world. The movie was so awesome I can't wait to see it again and I really got to say I was the most excited person out of my family(I have two little brothers) to see it and same when we came out of the theater. It might be explained by the great amount of adorable male characters that each have stolen a bit of my admiration, some more than others *cough*Tony Stark/RDJ*cough*.

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN: I had no clue what this movie was about really before I went to see it. I just happened to have some extra tickets expiring soon so i dragged my friend to see it and I'm so glad I did. It was really interesting for me, like it was one of those movies you have to figure out yourself. It's so awesome to be able to think of scenarios and motives based on everything you've just seen and what might have been left unseen. My friend got a bit frustrated because of this but well at least we got to see Ezra Miller as a little sociopath, no complains on that part.

DARK SHADOWS: Went to see this movie at the premiere and although many say it totally sucked I've got to beg to differ. I really adored it, although it wasn't Burton's finest works it was really entertaining, the aesthetics were bulls eye Burton and the cast was picked out great (Johnny Depp and I'm starting to grow a tiny girl crush on Chloƫ Moretz). An well vampires really attract me, whenever I find out there will be vampires involved I get really excited. Although Twilight almost blew that one for me. Gladly I can be rather safe with other sources depicting the creatures of the night(Anne Rice as an example).

I'm really recommending each of these films. 
gifs from tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. haha so many fantastic movies ! :))thanks for sharing <3

    xoxo, sundaesins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so many fantastic movies ! :))thanks for sharing <3

    xoxo, sundaesins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete