27/05/2012

BIIRFDAY!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
t-shirt: second hand skirt: granma's old  shoes: mum's old belt: second hand

Hellon everyone! It's my birthday today, yay!! Even though I don't really adore getting older each year birthdays are actually really fun. In the morning my family came to wake me up while singing Happy Birthday To You, gave me hugs and their presents and sugar on top, mum had prepared a lovely(and yummeeh!) birthday breakfast for me.
I also had some friends come over and we ate soo much pizza and snacks and strawberry-yoghourt cake which was diviine.
I decided to wear something comfortable since I knew we'd end up eating a lot, and realized I had gotten this absolutely lovely skirt from granma a little while ago. The print is really gorgeous and the length is just perfect. Also wore these amazing shoes my mum has bought in the early 2000's. I was amazed they fit me like a glove(although it doesn't seem so in the pictures?!) since they're a size or two smaller than my other shoes are. I was in such a luck that I found theses upstairs since I had been searching for a pair exactly like this for my graduation party next week.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday! hope you're having a wonderful day. i love how your hair changes almost every blog post you do, it's always looking fab oxox

    ReplyDelete