11/06/2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE BREAKFAST CLUB

There aren't really words to describe how much I adore this film. I personally can't point out anything that would be off in it. Could watch it again and again and again... And yes I find Bender absolutely adorable and his lines are perfect!
ps. sorry for the silence, I've been sick. AGAIN.

3 comments:

  1. I think I have committed a crime by never watching this film....I must watch this one day. Looks like a classic. I like films like High Fidelity and Empire Records so is it on a similar wave length?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annarack - Hahah, well better late than never right? I'm sad to say I haven't seen either of those films. I've been trying to find Empire Records but as there are soo many movies to see it has just slipped through my mind.
    But I highly recommend it, the plot in it is quite unique in a way haven't seen any movie with a similar one. And well the 80's scenery, clothes etc. I just really adore it :3

    ReplyDelete