21/07/2012

Hello, hello.

Image1151 Image1129 Image1139 Image1133 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been neglecting this blog again, but as it can be guessed I've been sick again(!). This one has been on for a few weeks now but I'm trying to get rid of it by the help of antibiotics. It really sucks being sick during summer. I'd like to go out with friends and to the beach and do stuff outside, but it's not that nice when I end up coughing my lungs out or get exhausted by the smallest things.

But oh well trying to keep positive and decided to share some pictures I took today because I really adored my hair. The blueish grey has long faded and I'm so happy it toned my hair a bit more cold than it was. But I'm highly considering working some magic on my locks soon enough (hahah not a huge surprise). Maybe highlighting the ends a bit more and putting something lovely and pastely to brighten them up? We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. kuolaan sun hiuksille! siis en kirjaimellisesti vaan ku ne on niin ihanat! Laitoin sulle tällasen haasteen mun blogissa, vaikka arvelen ettet sitä tee :) piti vaa laittaa ees jollekki! ^_^

    selinanoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete