31/07/2012

JapaneseStreets

Lately I've been really fond of completely or nearly black outfits, the simplicity yet huge diversity that comes with layering has really taken me over. I just think all black outfits when put together right look really stylish but also intriguing. When you don't have other colours in the outfit creating something that catches your eye, it'll catch the different textures and details which I think is really awesome. And well black is just the best colour in my book, although I've never really owned that many black garments (been gathering many new pieces lately to fill in the gap).

As I really think that Asian men's wear (well Asian fashion in general) and style is gorgeous and quirky, I've been taking a lot of inspiration from them. While searching for inspiration I found this absolutely lovely fashion site Japanese Streets (click) where they display pictures of Japanese people dressed in different kinds of street styles. Here are few of the ones I found really inspiring.

4 comments:

  1. I also love black at the moment but I don't have many black items in my wardrobe.

    I love your blog.

    http://www.velvetaddict.blogspot.co.u
    k

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this post is amazing! i lovee black! such a great inspiration!

    xx

    Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mul ois sulle jotain---->
    http://someoneatethisaddress.blogspot.fi/2012/09/liebster-blog.html

    ReplyDelete