03/10/2012

†††

Back once again. Excuse my absence for the past few months but I was just really uninspired and -motivated to post about anything. Nothing much has happened so there hasn't been much to blog about but now I've got some post ideas in stock so I'm quite positive I'll be blogging more frequently(maybe).
And so that you won't forget my faceh (hehe) some pictures of my hair from August and September. I don't get why I look so different in each pic. Has my webcam gone all looney or am I just seeing things?
Image1256 Image1323 Image1360ii Image1508e Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. i really like ur hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the red makes you look so different!
    Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ar†ificial - aaw thank you ^^

    a. - hahah thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new hair color ^^

    http://mickeyvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete