27/01/2013

Splurge on Buckles

black leather buckle boots ~ vagabond
Bought these gorgeous little babies yesterday, after I had been eyeing them several times at the store. And now they were on sale! Happy! I haven't bought new shoes in a quite some time so I gave myself the permission to splurge a bit on something I rather surely will end up wearing a lot. They feel really sturdy yet comfy and I've had use for simple shoes that will go with pretty much anything but still got some twist in them. And now I've got them!

4 comments:

  1. omgosh they are so so beautiful! how much were they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Lee - I know! I'm just completely adoring them right now. The original price was around 120 euros and on sale I got them for 70 euros. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. daaaaamn those are like dream come true! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula - oh yes they aaare! thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete