08/02/2013

Lazy day. It's snowing. I should be cleaning.
Took some pictures because the light was rather nice and I haven't properly posted anything about my hair or anything of that sort in a while. Nothing special; dark, thick wide fringe and I'm just letting it grow paired with occasional trim of the ends since I've been cutting it short for the past few years. Trying something "new" hahah. Haven't even dyed this thing with permanent colours for around five months. Am not sure if I'm just too tired to do anything special or plainly "growing up" ugh. Surely hoping it isn't the latter.

7 comments:

  1. jumalaisen kaunis oot <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aivan ihania kuvia ja ihanat hiukset! tykkään näistä kuvien sinertävästä sävystä, kaunis tunnelma.

    selinanoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mju - Aaw thank you ^^

    Ansma - Mitää!? Voi kiitos, itse olet upea ;__;

    Selina - Kiitos! Itsekin pidän todella paljon tollaisesta kylmästä valosta :)

    aamutuima - Kiitos! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oot kyl hurjan kaunis <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ELLA - Ääh mistä te oikein tulette?! Kiitos hirveästi ;__; oot itse upea!

    ReplyDelete