21/03/2013

Travel Gear

Since we are heading off to a small "cruise" towards Stockholm today, I thought I could take some pictures of some outfits I'm planning to wear during our few day trip. Something light and comfortable and I'm going to give my newly greased and polished platforms a proper test run by walking around Stockholm tomorrow. And everything will be cramped inside my oh so reliable Adidas backpack which I just truly adore. Convenient and simple looking without being absolutely dull.
jersey button-up shirt:second hand cardigan:size8needle jeans:monki shoes:ten points
plaid jacket:second hand t-shirt:weekday trousers:gt shoes:ten points bag&necklace:h&m
oversized tennis shirt:second hand maxi skirt:monki shoes:ten points cap&bag:h&m
backpack:adidas

2 comments:

  1. I love the second outfit the most. ^^ I hope u have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the style of your blog so much!
    gotta come here more often.

    www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete