- Was sick most of the year (nothing new there)
- Got a summerjob without an interview and it was actually on the field I'm studying so yay!
- Bought a new lens (Nikkor 35mm/1.8) which has been absolutely amazing
- Re-read my Haruki Murakami and Banana Yoshimoto books
- Watched the entirety of Game of Thrones
Last of the very few selfies of the year, need to redeem myself on that front on the next one.
- Didn't take any outfit pictures: reasons to why were simply; black t-shirts, black jeans and ton of black sweaters, cardis and hoodies to keep me warm. Trying to up that a bit in the year to come.
- My skin was rather shitty but at least I learned not to wear make up all the time, Can count the times I wore make up this Autumn with my fingers; Re-learned not to give too many shits about how my face looks like
- Became vegan. Dropped fish and dairy out of my diet during the early Autumn and am so happy about the decision!
- My urticaria got worse again.
- Felt very tired and exhausted.
- Got best marks on my final major courses at school, most which teachers told me were on the very best side of the class, some even best! Been feeling so happy and confident about this career path.
Started to dig my classes more (should get new ones though, these are ancient.)
- Sent only one application regarding internships (from early January 2015 till the end of May ) and got it! It starts next week and I'm so scared and excited about it!
Felt that this year wasn't anything particularly special, but then realized it doesn't have to be. People have started to launch fireworks and making noise. I'll just spent the night with the fam and trying to rest as I probably caught some bug when we were shopping on Monday (surprise? not so much but hey that's life!).
Have a happy New Years Eve! Best wishes for the new year to come!